[Public-list] Interior pictures

5thseason at canada.com 5thseason at canada.com
Fri Jan 21 08:35:52 PST 2005

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:37:37 -0500, "Bill Ydel" wrote:
I have installed shelves on my 1969 era boat.  I made
the shelves fixed in place except for the section next
to the galley that I left open and deep for storage of
pots and pans.  To gain access to the lost storage I
cut access doors on the vertical plywood panel behind
the seat custion and hinged so they fall down, a hasp
could be installed if needed.
John Boor
MASHSEER #380

> In order to give the Cabin a more finished look, my
> in-house carpenter (a
> friend who would rather play with wood then eat) and I
> are trying to design
> a shelf to go behind the settee's. It would obviously
> need to be removable
> so as not to loose the storage space but  secured so
it