[Public-list] Re: Vberth photos

5thseason at canada.com 5thseason at canada.com
Sat Jan 22 09:35:27 PST 2005

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:45:49 -0500, George Dinwiddie
wrote:
Thanks George the photos look great.  For all the list
members I have photos at the location shown below.  One
photo's text is not too clear
(closetnodoorfromvberthtext.jpg) this reads "cut
bulkhead to correct widthallows origional door to be re
used.  Cut out section of bulkhead used as filler.
Added 1x2 oak strip as door stopfor closet door.  Loss
of depth in closet about 7.5ins on V-berth side.
Shelves not affectedby change plywood added for trip
south last winter".  Look at "postfromaftwithtext.jpg"
This photo at the bottom right centre shows the only
problem area where the V-berth floor meets the cabin
floor.  Here you can see a beveled wedge which is part
of the Hull.  I have one phot of the keel storage area
for my batteries.  I am in the middle of a complete
re-wire of the boat some photo's available of
electrical panel and layout available for those
interested.

http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/cabin/Mahseer/
> so you can see how they look.  I copied a little from
> your emails to add
> to the description.
>
> If you like what you see, feel free to announce the
> location on the
> mailing list.  If not, let me know.
>
>   - George
>

> > also have a picture of the space below the cabin
floor
> > that shows the space available, I will install 4x 6v
> > 225Ahr batteries and a starting battery in this
space