[Public-list] Re: Public-list Digest Bottom Job

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Fri Jan 21 09:42:17 PST 2005

Well Dudley -

I have to say that I am glad to read your story about barrier coats... When
we bought Surprise (then called Audax) she had an accumulation of bottom
paint on her nearly 1/4" thick.  In scraping it off I accidentally removed
some sort of barrier that the previous owner had put on some time in the
past, no doubt at great expense!

Gord #426 Surprise