[Public-list] Wintering over aboard - Heat??

Roger L Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Thu Jan 6 07:15:27 PST 2005

I would be interested in learning more about other "wintering" issues as
well.  For example, is condensation a problem.  The stinkpotters who winter
in the rivers around hear (Pittsburgh, hopeful home of the next Super Bowl
winners) winterize their engines (I guess so if they loose heat they no risk
cracked block) which means they can't go out on the 10 to 20 or so days aver
50 degrees each winter.

Roger