[Public-list] sail track

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Thu Jan 6 08:19:54 PST 2005

Would suggest you drill and tap the old holes and install machine screws
with the new track - Schaeffer makes Sail slide 7/8ths track. If the holes
don't align then drill holes in to the new track and align them to the old
holes - drilled & tapped SS machine screws is better than rivets.

Slow job for sure but a quality end result - with the higher track loading
of full batten mains it is the way Klacko Spars recommends.

Cheers,

John