[Public-list] sail track

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Jan 6 08:29:36 PST 2005

I agree!

And I forgot to mention the worst consequence of needless holes in an
aluminium mast... Mysterious whistling and howling in the wind!  I have a
friend who put a Kirby 30 mast into his wooden boat after losing his spruce
stick... He noticed that the alum stick was really noisy and went on a
program of taping the holes until he silenced 'the ghost'.

Gord