[Public-list] New subscriber

5thseason at canada.com 5thseason at canada.com
Thu Jan 6 11:50:45 PST 2005

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 11:29:19 EST, LDGCYBERNET at aol.com wrote:
Thanks to all for the welcome.
I started the trip in Oswego N.Y Erie barge canal to
Waterford N.Y (mast down) Castleton on the Hudson boat club
to step the mast. Hudson to New York.  New york to Cape May
(outside on the Atlantic) Delawarwe, Chesapeak to Annapolis
then Norfolk to the ICW. Make sure you have a 100% reliable
engine.  I motored 5000miles on the trip no sailing at all.
As to how long to each place this depends on owner weather
speed etc I hand steered on average 9 hours each travel day
at an average of 5knts 45-50 miles per day solo.
John