[Public-list] Alberg 30

Paul Lacasse PLACASSE at SUSCOM-MAINE.NET
Fri Jan 7 12:49:26 PST 2005

Mr Currier;
Correction, she is No 89, not 59. Thanks for the note.

Paul Lacasse
Brunswick, Maine

-----Original Message-----
From: public-list-bounces at alberg30.org
[mailto:public-list-bounces at alberg30.org]On Behalf Of C.B. Currier
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 3:19 PM
To: Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all
Subject: RE: [Public-list] Alberg 30

Awesome!
I own # 57 which I purchased from my Aunt who kept her in Westport (South
Shore) Mass. However Infinity's real home was the Chesapeake and she is
back here now Sailing Cruising & Racing.
If you do pick her up be sure you have an excellent forum right here of
knowlege to help. She will also (I believe) do some of her best sailing up
down maine!

--
C.B. Currier
Infinity #57