[Public-list] Alberg 30

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Fri Jan 7 14:14:38 PST 2005

Paul,

I'm also on the hunt for a budget boat - but I'll probably go for
something a bit smaller - in the 24' to 28' range, so that I can get
something a wee bit less projecty for the same amount of money.  Still
though, when I saw this $5000 A-30 advertised with a Yanmar diesel, I
called the guy up and drove over to take a look at it.

I didn't find that the condition of the boat matched his description;
but that doesn't mean it might not be worth it for the right person.
It is *definitely* a project, inside and out.  It's a 1966, I believe.
Hull #187.   In SE Georgia, US.

Here's a link to the ad I saw:

http://cruisenews.net/cgi-bin/classic/webbbs_config.pl/read/1495

--- Rachel