[Public-list] New Subscriber and the ICW

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Sat Jan 8 18:15:48 PST 2005

If your tillermaster is the same design as the tillermaster I had on a
Tartan 27 some 25 years ago, it's probably time to replace it. BUT, before
you do, open it up. If it has the string linkage (for lack of better
terminology), it probably needs to be shortened / tightened. If it's more
modern technology than that, I can't help.
Regards,
Brian  ex#497