[Public-list] West Coast A30s? dodger designs

Dan Pinson dan at pinson.us
Sun Jan 9 12:05:19 PST 2005

My boat is in Newport, OR and is available for measurement. It's #78 so
very close vintage to yours. I noted that Iverson's area code is
northwest WA. I know that there are some A30s in Seattle and Vancouver
BC that might be more convenient (if they are listening to this
conversation).

Best regards,
Dan