[Public-list] West Coast A30s? dodger designs

JBrouss667 at aol.com JBrouss667 at aol.com
Sat Jan 8 17:22:18 PST 2005

Hello again-

We are planning to have a dodger made for our boat and are looking for an
Alberg30 owner on the west coast, preferably Washington, Oregon, or Northern
California, who wouldn't mind having their boat measured. We are currently based
in Maine and have found a designer we like, Jason Iverson
(www.iversondesigns.com), who is based in Oregon. We'd appreciate it more than you could know.

Also, any dodger advice would be most helpful- particularly of the
low-profile variety. We're looking for something strong and aesthetically pleasing (in
keeping with the lines of the boat).

Thanks!
Ellen and John
Hull #72 "Rubicon"