[Public-list] Anchoring advice

JBrouss667 at aol.com JBrouss667 at aol.com
Sun Jan 16 20:40:07 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/8/2005 9:31:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
timmins at optonline.net writes:

> http://www.sailrite.com/techtalk/riggingthesail.htm

Yep, we've rigged the riding sail about every way under the sun. Low, high,
starboard, port . . . I do believe it's a case of wind against current as we're
now in Biscayne Bay, on a mooring with the riding sail, and seem to be acting
much like the other boats around us, if not a little more erratically. The
boat is in perpetual motion. But she's pointed into the wind, with no current,
and I suppose that's about all we can hope for.

Thanks for everyone's advice-
Ellen Landrum and John Broussard (and Rubicon, Hull #72)