[Public-list] Woodstove (was "Interior Paint")

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Mon Jan 10 12:27:58 PST 2005

On Jan 10, 2005, at 3:09 PM, Gordon Laco wrote:

> Hi there -
>
> We've got a Dickenson Stainless Steel stove that we are very happy
> with.  I
> bought it as a treat for myself while we were shooting M&C because I
> wanted
> to sail in the late fall once I finally got home.  Little did I know
> that
> only a few months later I would be stocking the British Davey stoves...

Gordon,

Thanks for the reply and info.  What is "M & C"?  Perhaps something
I've missed as a newcomer to the list....

I'll have to check out the Davey; it sounds as thought it might be
worth it trading the fire view for the neat design (although you do
have a point about that flattering firelight - and I'm not getting any
younger ;-).

Are you saying that you're a woodstove dealer?  If so, please post a
link to your site and I'll check them out there instead of somewhere
else.

Thanks --- Rachel
Putting the stove before the boat...