[Public-list] Roller furling sails

Chris Lawrence chris.lawrence at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 11 19:05:18 PST 2005

Thanks - just got it and yes I do sail out of RCYC. I have been a member for
a couple of years but just bought #500 in August. Am (i.e me and others)
doing a lot of work on her this winter, including deckwork and a new engine
(it turns out the A4 will cost too much to repair).
As I was writing this reply a light went on in my head and I recalled seeing
your name somewhere - just checked Kwasind (the monthly RCYC magazine) and
found it - your presentation re your role as historical consultant for
"Master & Commander" next Monday Jan 17! I will definitely see you there!

Chris Lawrence
24 Scarborough Road
Toronto, Canada M4E 3M5
T: 416-698-5136 F: 416-698-8953 E: chris.lawrence at sympatico.ca