[Public-list] Graymarine Engine transplant

Paul Lacasse PLACASSE at SUSCOM-MAINE.NET
Mon Jan 17 11:08:56 PST 2005

Thanks Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: public-list-bounces at alberg30.org
[mailto:public-list-bounces at alberg30.org]On Behalf Of Mike Lehman
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 2:07 PM
To: Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all
Subject: Re: [Public-list] Graymarine Engine transplant

Paul,

I don't think that it is one of those things that fail all at once. I think
it is more like it will run lousy for a long time before it gives up. When
it finally gives up, it won't be a surprise. More likely, you may be
surprised that it ran as long as it did. But the Gray can be rebuilt too.
Van Ness engineering in NJ rebuilds them.

Mike Lehman