[Public-list] Lombardini Engines?

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Tue Jan 18 12:25:28 PST 2005

Lee,

I don't know the price or type of motor. A seller of Beta Marine had a few
diesels on Ebay over the weekend, not sure if you have seen these.

Also there was a Yanmar 2GM20F which I have in #114 great motor and fuel
efficient, I use a pint of fuel per hour of cruising. I would keep my eyes
open for a Yanmar, direct injection, no glow plugs to deal with and still
starts in 32 degree weather.

The Italians make great pasta, I would question parts availability on any
motor not distributed widely in the US.

Stephen