[Public-list] Alberg 30 for sale

Jock McClees mccleesj at starpower.net
Thu Jan 27 09:27:38 PST 2005

Didn't you get my response from when you emailed me a week or two ago? I
have copied by response below.

Unfortunately I sold it last year. I haven't spoken to Tom since I sold it.
Are you familiar with the Alberg 30 Association? If you sent an email to
them, you are likely to get several responses.  George Dinwiddie handles the
email list. gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Good luck.

If you have any problems contacting George, let me know and I can help.  Its
a great association and a great group of people and a great boat.
Jock McClees

As a matter of fact, Gail Phillips is trying to sell her Alberg. She just
got married so I don't know if the email address I have for her is up to
date.
gail.helmes at ngc.com
Her home phone is 410-295-7114