[Public-list] 5200 between planks

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Jan 27 14:24:18 PST 2005

Hey Roger -

We're pulling your leg... Can't have you going into a store and asking for
teakaflex!

It's called Sikaflex, available in a quick or slow cure version.  Slow is
better (superior flexibility and adhesion)

You can get it in white, black and tan colours.  I used to switch colours
each time when doing my 2-year recaulks on the old wooden boat; that way I
could tell how old each job was.

Cheers - Gord