[Public-list] 5200 between planks

Roger L Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Mon Jan 31 07:05:01 PST 2005

BTW, I tried several places for Sikaflex to no avail.  The catalogue at my
local marina said it was only available in Canada which, I understand is a
very cold place north of the boarder populated by nice people who say "eh"
allot.  I ended up using 3M, 4000.  Seams to work fine except doesn't
flow too well (I am going to try heating the tube before using next) and the
solvent costs $18/ quart (about what I pay for my special Scotch [the
plastic bottle keeps the price down]).

I also had problems finding Teakaflex but finally found it on this site
http://www.west.net/~lpm/hobie/archives/v1-i4/humor2.htm which has caused me
to rethink my propulsion solution on "PERFECT intentions."

All for now,

Roger 148

PS - Gord and Don, thanks for the heads up but I figured out the Teakaflex
thing from the get go.  Gord, I would have believed you on the larboard/port
story if the captain had had 2 or 3 mistresses, but 13!

"One need not think outside of the box; but it doesn't hurt to peak over the
top once in a while."
Leonardo da Vinci