[Public-list] Ice in the Bilge

Paul Lacasse PLACASSE at SUSCOM-MAINE.NET
Sat Jan 29 05:17:16 PST 2005

Good luck Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: public-list-bounces at alberg30.org
[mailto:public-list-bounces at alberg30.org]On Behalf Of Todd Redhead
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 11:28 PM
To: Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all
Subject: Re: [Public-list] Ice in the Bilge

hahaha - oops!  I see what you mean.  I'm kind of flustered still about
finding the boat in that condition today.  I plan to spend the day there
tomorrow rebuilding the frame and working on the ice.  I hope a combination
of hammer and chisel, heat and hot water will get the majority of the ice
out.

Todd