[Public-list] frozen thangs

Paul Lacasse PLACASSE at SUSCOM-MAINE.NET
Sat Jan 29 05:25:06 PST 2005

Patty
I'm on my way!!!!
I lived in Clearwater for two years ('78-'80) as I have a brother there. I
LOVE the Gulf of Mexico. I have a daughter and grandkids in Atlanta and am
going south for 16 days on Feb 13 and plan on a trip to the Florida
panhandle where I will proceed to look for a good old Alberg in affordable
condition and take in some rays. The gulf is beautiful. Never sailed on it
as when I was there I power boated about. As a Mainer, the long winter here
is a part of life. I used to hate winter 'til I spent a summer in Phoenix.
122 degrees the day I left. Too much for me. However, I think I'm due for
another summer there!!!! LOL

Be safe, stay warm

Paul Lacasse

Brunswick, Maine

-----Original Message-----
From: public-list-bounces at alberg30.org
[mailto:public-list-bounces at alberg30.org]On Behalf Of Patty J
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 12:37 AM
To: public-list at alberg30.org
Subject: [Public-list] frozen thangs

Gosh, you guys have to deal with a lot of stuff during the winter
months....Come on down here to the south, especially Mobile bay.  Great
place to sail and race and you don't have to winterize yer boats to
boot!  We sail and race all year danged long.  It's gonna be 74 degrees
Farenheit tamarree!

Lonely Alberger, on Mobile Bay, Alabama  (I think there are two here)

Patty
Timbuktu #461
Fairhope Yatchet Club