[Public-list] 7/1/05

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 1 18:42:21 PDT 2005

I received the following from Bob and Bertie Strange.
"
Jim and Sandy:

Hope all goes well with the starter - we're really looking forward to seeing you. Glad to hear that Leighway is also on her way. Expect to have Maas', Linnie Marshal. Stauffers, Rosenberrys, Schroeders, Gordon and Angela White and Geortemillers here by car.

Bob and Bertie"

The fleet is back together again.  Sandy and I came down to the Stranges in company with Leighway.  The other boats came down from Reedville.  The Stranges and the Chambers had a dinner party laid on for us. Tomorrow is a scheduled lay day where we will do some shopping and attend the Air Force Band concert.   Sunday we will be going to Onancock.

The current roster:
Isa Lei
Waconah
Leighway
Waranatoo
Revolution
Grace

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.
George C. Marshall