[Public-list] 7/10/05

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 10 19:35:16 PDT 2005

The Summer Maxi Cruise is over.  All boats have returned to their home ports and are being unloaded.  We spent out last night in Tilghman Creek on the Miles River.  Sandy and I enjoyed the opportunity to lead the trip and want to thank the Stranges, Chambers and Maroldys for their hosting land activities.

We also want to thank everyone that sailed with us
Revolution
Grace
Mystique
Reflections
Waconah
Leighway
Waranatoo
Gendarme

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.
George C. Marshall