[Public-list] RE: Port Huron to Mackinac Race

Manza, LtCol John LTC PM LAV john.manza at us.army.mil
Mon Jul 11 08:55:32 PDT 2005

I will be racing Jante II in the 2005 Port Huron to Mackinac Race.  The race
distance is about 200 miles and  we will have a crew of five aboard.  We
will stage on the Black River in Port Huron on July 21st and the race begins
around noon on Saturday, July 23d.  Our PHRF handicap for the race is a
whopping 231 - the highest in the fleet of over 260 boats.  I would love to
talk to any Albergers who will be around prior to the race.  Details about
the boat and crew are available at
http://www.byc.com/mack05/boatdetail.cfm?ID=1134.

John Manza
Jante II