[Public-list] Removing Cutlass Housing

Dan Pinson dan at pinson.us
Mon Jul 4 15:18:45 PDT 2005

Got back to this for a couple of hours today. Removed some polysulfide
on the inside of the hull and found the end of one of the bolts with a
small (13mm) nut and washers on it. Got a wrench of it and successfully
removed the bolt. Looks like to reach the lower one the prop shaft needs
to come out.

Am I right that the normal installation is threaded into the fiberglass?

..Dan