[Public-list] Oil-based paints

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 10:01:10 PDT 2005

Last month I went to Duron Paints to buy another gallon of my house stain
called MaxWood. It is oil-based and they checked 6 stores and the
distribution center and there was none available. I had to settle for a
latex stain, which went on real easy and looks great. I let you know in 3~5
years how much I like it. Duron is discontinuing all oil-based paints. I
definitely do NOT recommend painting the interior of a boat with Latex
water-based paints.

Mike Lehman