[Public-list] Cabin Interior

andymshaw at juno.com andymshaw at juno.com
Tue Jul 19 05:24:46 PDT 2005

I did my interior with Benjamin Moore this spring, can't remember if I got the tip from 'the list' or from a Casey book. Looks great, hope it lasts as long as Mike's.  They did tell me, however, that after their inventory of the oil-base is gone they won't have anymore... So if you have plans, now is the time to stock up.

Andy
St. Mary's River, MD

-- "James Schueler" <jschueler at familyempowerment.org> wrote:
Yeah, that's great stuff Mike. Easy to put on and the cost was about $35
at the local hardware store for a gallon. Plus the tint selection is
vast.

James