[Public-list] Wet bilge/Larger cockpit drains.

p.a.amos at tesco.net p.a.amos at tesco.net
Thu Jul 21 15:30:31 PDT 2005

Todd,yes please,I would appreciate pictures.Some long time ago I seperated the scupper drains from the original manifold and ran the hoses to thru hulls just above the waterline,then  reluctantly put in another thru hull below the waterline so that both  cockpit drains had an outlet.I have spent a lot of time trying to work out how to put in additional drains at the aft end of the cockpit and come to the conclusion it is not possible unless the thru hulls are below the waterline,or the drains are in the aft cockpit bulkhead above the cockpit sole.
Pete
TaitTait #478   p.a.amos at tesco.net