[Public-list] Rigging Questions

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Fri Jul 22 07:09:13 PDT 2005

Mick,

The wooden spreaders can be reproduced. There are two items you will need
from the current spreaders, the bronze tips and the metal plates that slide
into the spreader brackets. When the new spreaders are completed (I also
used White Oak),  coat them in epoxy for water intrusion and paint them
white for uv protection.

Stephen