[Public-list] 6/28/05

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 28 18:50:51 PDT 2005

The fleet is in Smith Creek, but Sandy and I are stuck in Solomons with a busted bendix gear.  The starter motor (which is where this gear hides) is already in the shop and we hope to be operational by Friday and catch up at Stranger's Cove.

Jim Palmer has taken the lead and will be going to Kinsale, Reedville and arriving at Stranger's Cove on Friday.  With Waconah are:Revolution, Grace and Waranatoo.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.
George C. Marshall