[Public-list] Summer cruise

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 13 08:37:55 PDT 2005

Jim:
Assume the cruise will arrive in Stranger's Cove mid-afternoon of July 1st Plenty of room to tie-up at our dock and Bob and Betsy's dock. We'll do a picnic supper about 5:30. Saturday morning we'll transport those who want to go to the Irvington Farmers' Market and/or the new Steamboat Era Museum. They are located right beside each other. Saturday afternoon we can get those who want to go to the boatstores in Deltaville, the laundromat, or the grocery store. Saturday evening is the annual Air Force Band 4th of July concert on the green in Irvington. We can have a pitch-in picnic there which everyone should enjoy. Looking forward to seeing you. Let us know if there is anything else the folks might like to do.
Bob

Remember the summer Maxi Cruise is coming up at the end of June, starting with the Commodore's Champagne Party.  The Racing and Cruising Commodores coordinated their schedules so there wouldn't be any conflicts.  Lets clear the schedules and have a big turnout.  Also to help me with event planning, let me know if you plan to attend.  I have several people welcoming us to their homes and being able to provide a headcount helps.  Also marina reservations need to be confirmed. Please contact me directly at a30240 at earthlink.net if you plan to participate.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35