[Public-list] Jocelyn for sale

Mpete53 at aol.com Mpete53 at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 05:18:59 PST 2005

I am sorry to say that we have out grown Jocelyn and she is up for  sale.

1975 Alberg 30 # 585

Located on Staten Island, (part of New York City)

All Original white gel coat in good not perfect condition
Interior in very good condition near original
Fresh water cooled atomic 4
12 gal fuel tank
Cut less bearing and shaft replaced about 1999
All standing rigging wire replaced 2002
Electrical wires in mast replaced 2002
Main North 1999
Genoa 150%  North 1997
Coursing spinnaker
Dodger with zip on cockpit cover with side curtains
New head in 2002
Holding tank with macerator pump
Two fresh water tanks original + 12 gal in Starboard seat locker
Cold water pressure spray at sink
Salt water wash down pump
Teak replaced, companion way slides, inserts in seat locker and  lazoret
hatches
Spinnaker halyard, pole track and car on mast
Fathometer and new VHF
Ready to sail anchor, fenders dock lines, flairs bell boat hook whisker  pole

$17,900

Will email photos and answer additional questions

Mark
_mpete53 at aol.com_ (mailto:mpete53 at aol.com)