[Public-list] Great race today on Mobile Bay

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Sun Mar 13 12:14:38 PST 2005

Patty,

As I type looking out over the 14 inches of snow that fell yesterday, I can
only dream of being on the water, your email gets the juices flowing.  My
son Chris informed us that last year at this time we were putting in the
mooring ball, in 80 degree temps. I love that son of mine, great memory.

Sounds like you guys had a great race on the bay. How close is the Alberg
being ready for the water?

Stephen