[Public-list] bulkhead

Patty J Timbuktu5555 at webtv.net
Thu Mar 31 07:15:58 PST 2005

The port bulkhead was okay, however I may have it reinforced like some
of the good folks on this list have done.  There are pictures of the
reinforcements for both port and starboard somewhere in the maintenance
archives.

We replaced, actually, Brian, the entire bulkhead.  He did no
fiberglassing to my knowledge, though I probably need to find out.  But
it looks as if he simply tied back in with the original fiberglass tab
and then used 5200 in other places.  Shoot, I'll try to contact him
today about that.

Patty
Timbuktu #461