[Public-list] rigging upgrades

Christos Katehis greeksailor at att.net
Sat Mar 5 08:36:56 PST 2005

Almost everyone I know has Sta-Lok type or similar....I have changed all the bottom fittings to Sta-Lok without replacing the wires. I've been in 45 knots about three times since. Where about in Marathon are the moorings?

I have also installed HF communications on Kasia that have proven to be adequate. If you need any additional info let me know.

Chris Katehis
Kasia #383
-------------- Original message from William Wallace <tristan at one.net>: --------------