[Public-list] Rudder - almost there

John Irving a30blueteal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 05:21:12 PST 2005

If you are using epoxy resin (which you should be), beware that mat is
usually not recommended because it doesn't wet out well with epoxy
resin. If I were doing this project I'd use epoxy resin, and probably
6 or 10 oz. fiberglass cloth, an epoxy/milled fibers mixture for
laminations, and an epoxy/wood flour mixture for filler. I'm very
interested to learn more about your project. Do you have pictures?