[Public-list] Propeller needed

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Mon Mar 28 04:24:27 PST 2005

Joe,

I am currently running a 13 X 13 sail pitch with my Yanmar. If you have a 12
X 12 and work the numbers, I don't think you will see much difference
jumping up to a 13. I would compare a sail pitch vs. a machine pitch this
may give you some better performance. In comparison, the Alberg does have a
small prop aperture compared to the a similar boat such as a Baba 30, if I
remember correctly they can take up to a 15 inch prop on that boat.

Stephen