[Public-list] Propeller needed

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Mon Mar 28 04:56:49 PST 2005

Joe,

A 12 X 10 does not have enough pitch to load up the diesel, I went through
this with the 2GM20. I moved to a 13 X 13 sail pitch and that configuration
is much better. If you are did not purchase the prop at this time, I would
recommend a 13 X 13 machine pitch. The Yanmar should be running about 2800
at full wide open.

Stephen