[Public-list] Help - Interior Lighting

James Schueler jschueler at familyempowerment.org
Mon Mar 28 08:29:51 PST 2005

Brian,

Thanks. I think I'll follow Stephen's suggestion first due to the fact
that it's almost time to put it in the water and I'd like to have lights
anyway in that area. However, at the end of this season I plan on
bringing her home and working in the backyard till I finish the
necessary projects, which include rewiring. To that end, I would
appreciate photos if you don't mind.

And yes, I do like the idea of LED's.

Thanks again,

James