[Public-list] More Propeller Questions

Dudley Baker dudley.baker at kongsberg.com
Wed May 11 07:12:33 PDT 2005

I am changing out my propeller this spring.  Previous owner replaced atomic four with a Universal
(kabota block)  M-25XP.  My current prop is a RH 13X7.  As  I reported previously on the public
list, performance with this prop is louzy (slow acceleration, and poor top speed (4Kts).  I am
thinking that prop is what originally was matched up with the Atomic Four.  This would make sense if
the A4 had a direct drive transmission.  Is this in fact the case for A30 owners who still have an
Atomic Four?

Thanks
Dudley Baker
Heron 297