[Public-list] used jib- Timbuktu #461

Christos Katehis greeksailor at att.net
Thu May 12 11:40:21 PDT 2005

Patty,

I have a sail for you:

North Sails, 100% ; Jim Cullen in Annapolis sold it to me new on April of 2003.
I used it in 2003; The boat was on the hard for 2004 and I used it once last weekend. I paid $1350.
If you are interested, please make me an offer off the list.

Chris Katehis
212 406 6600
Kasia #383

-------------- Original message from Timbuktu5555 at webtv.net (Patty J): --------------