[Public-list] Have a good used mainsail for sale?

ellen landrum erlandrum at gmail.com
Mon May 16 12:25:03 PDT 2005

Randy-

For a better deal on a new one, you might try Jasper and Bailey
sailmakers in Newport, RI. We're having them make ours and recently
bought a reefing jib from them. The work was exceptional- lots of
leather and handwork. They quoted us at well under $2000. Tell them we
sent you!

John and Ellen Landrum
Rubicon, hull #72