[Public-list] reefing lines

James Schueler jschueler at familyempowerment.org
Fri May 27 07:11:17 PDT 2005

Hello all.

Would anyone have the size and length of line (2 lines) necessary for
jiffy reefing? I meant to measure the distance from the cringles to the
boom and then forward to the mast but left the boat without doing so. If
someone has the measurements I can order the line today; if not I'll
have to wait till next week when I can get down there again. I figure
5/16" line would be about the right size but I'm not too sure what the 2
lengths would come out to (this is based on 2 set of reefing points).

Thanks,

James V. Schueler
'Oddyseus' #170