[Public-list] Anderson Winches

richard.hazlegrove at wachovia.com richard.hazlegrove at wachovia.com
Fri May 27 07:19:30 PDT 2005

Don and others who have the Anderson's 40 ST winches on the newer boats
with the molded fiberglass winch pedestals, You mentioned that they
matched exactly the bolt patterns.  I have a set of chrome two speed
non-self tailing winches that I assume are what you referred to when you
mentioned bolt patterns.  Does that make sense?  I am planning to replace
these with 40 ST's and move the old primaries back to the spinnaker
pedestals.  Having the primary bolt patterns match up is a huge advantage.

Anyone know which vendors sell them cheap at the boat shows and are there
any internet/retail sellers that have decent prices?   Thanks

Richard Hazlegrove
Quest #433
Mobjack Bay, VA.