[Public-list] Summer Cruise

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Tue May 31 19:51:25 PDT 2005

Remember the summer Maxi Cruise is coming up at the end of June, starting with the Commodore's Champagne Party.  The Racing and Cruising Commodores coordinated their schedules so there wouldn't be any conflicts.  Lets clear the schedules and have a big turnout.  Also to help me with event planning, let me know if you plan to attend.  Contact me directly at a30240 at earthlink.net.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

JUNE

Sat 25 Commodore's Champagne Party, Galesville (Phillips)

Sun 26 Rhode River

Mon 27 Solomons Island

Tue 28 Smith/Jutland Creeks, Potomac River

Wed 29 Kinsale, Yeocomico River

Thu 30 Reedville, Great Wicomico River

JULY

Fri 1 Stranger's Cove, Corrotoman River

Sat 2 Lay Day

Sun 3 Onancock

Mon 4 Tangier Island

Tue 5 Tom and Sheila Maroldy's, Cuckold Creek, Patuxtent River

Wed 6 Solomons

Thu 7 Hudson Creek, Little Choptank River

Fri 8 Cambridge

Sat 9 La Trappe Creek

Sun 10 Home