[Public-list] Rudder

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 10:48:45 PDT 2005

Hey Gord,

I wired a cheap voltmeter many years ago. One side to ground the other side
to the common hot on the battery selector switch. That way you don't need a
seperate switch just use the main battery switch. It has worked for years,
of course when the engine is running it shows the voltage from the
altenator.

Mike Lehman