[Public-list] Greymarine engines

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Mon May 16 08:49:25 PDT 2005

For a4's I think don moyer recommends marvel mystery oil. However Look
into "Sea Foam". It will do great things like clear up the stuck valve.

Pour it into your Head, crankcase, & gas in the amounst specified on the
label. Should do the trick.

I would put it into the head then let it sit for a days crank over, a few
times then sit again another day. Then strat & get the enginge a nice hour
or so hot. That should do it.

--
C.B. Currier
Infinity # 57