[Public-list] Greymarine engines

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 17:22:41 PDT 2005

ok, hi delete too uickly. whoever started this subject is now gone  from my computer. there is a company in new jersey that seems to have parts for the seascouts, and it seems michael connelly knows what ford it resembles. and i may have a manual for the engine.contact me off the list
dan

ellen landrum <erlandrum at gmail.com> wrote:
We replaced our Seascout with a Yanmar (see Living Aboard article,
this month). You'll never cry in your beer again!

Ellen and John Landrum
Hull #72, Rubicon