[Public-list] A30 upgrade stuff

Dave Terrell dterrell at message.nmc.edu
Fri May 27 00:33:46 PDT 2005

I also purchased Anderson 40's and find them excellent. I purchased them at the Chicago Srictly Sail boat show and a significant discount. If one is willing to wait till show season, this is a great strategy.

>>> fullkeel2000 at yahoo.ca 05/26/05 10:38 PM >>>
We bought Anderson st40s .Two speed self tailing. We
love them. Pulls in the 170 in winds that we should
have taken it down but were close to the downwind leg
of a race. Highly recomend them. Price may be a little
more than some but worth it.
Richard 609  Into The Blue